Direction, Strategic Objectives and Main Functions
A. Direction: The Direction of the Office of the Graduate Studies is informed by the Vision and Mission of Xavier Ateneo.
To be leading Graduate School in the ASEAN region forming leaders of Character by 2033
B. Strategic Priorities
The following strategic initiatives help define the direction of the Office of Graduate Studies:
- Quality Assurance: Ensure quality the graduate programs by complying with the government requirements and by applying for program accreditation.
- Faculty Development: provide professional development opportunities, training programs, and support services for Graduate faculty led by of the OVPHE to meet the credential requirements government.
- Student Welfare: provide academic support services for graduate students in coordination with other offices and administer financial and scholarship grants for graduate students
C. Main Functions: To assist the colleges in conducting graduate programs and support Xavier Ateneo graduate students
1. Coordinates with and assist the colleges in complying with government policies pertinent to Graduate Programs such as
- CMO 15, s 2019: Policies, Standards & Guidelines for Graduate Programs
- CMO 46, s2012: Policy-Standard to enhance Quality Assurance (QA) in Philippines Higher Education through Outcomes-based and Typology –based QA
- CMO 40, s2008: Manual of Regulations for Higher Education of 2008
2. Oversees and coordinates with the colleges in program evaluation and monitoring
3. Provide student service support for Graduate Students
4. Administer financial and scholarship grants for Graduate Students
- Hits: 13475