The Office of the University Registrar is responsible for keeping student academic records, documents and other related materials up to date. The Office assists in the enforcement of Commission on Higher Education (CHED) and school regulations regarding the admission, enrolment, student load, subject sequence, crediting and equivalence, promotion, graduation, transfer, suspension and dismissal of a student in coordination with the proper college/school. The Office prepares the academic calendar and consolidates the class and examination schedules; prepares and submits pertinent reports to the CHED,the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) and the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
Among the documents/certifications which students may request from the Registrar’s Office are the following: (For corresponding fees, see Guidelines for Online Request.)
- Transcript of Records
- Transfer Credentials
- Diploma/Authenticated Copy of Diploma
- Course Description
Please note that:
- No academic records will be released to a representative without a written authority from the student he/she represents and IDs of both student and the claimant.
- The request will not be processed if the student has incomplete academic credentials (eg Form 138, Form 137-A, Transfer Credential, Official Transcript of Records, etc)
- XU graduates and former students upon their first request of documents shall need clearance from the following offices: Office of Student Affairs, Book Center, University Libraries, Guidance and Counseling, and Finance Office. Currently enrolled students will need clearance only from the Finance Office.
- Transfer Credential is released only once.
- An Affidavit of Loss is required for re-issuance of diploma.
- Hits: 113768